Monday, July 30, 2012

Summer Book Trek! Hurrah!


LDS Publisher is hosting another reading challege focused on LDS Authors! Here is you chance to catch up on all those LDS titles you have been wanting to read. I am way excited that this feature came back. There are tons of awesome prizes and there are tons of ways to earn points. The challenge runs through the month of August.

I am planning to read:
The Hidden Branch by G.G. Vandergriff
Freshman for President by Ally Condi
Everneath by Brodi Ashton
Before I say Goodbye by Rachel Ann Nunes
Castles on the Sand by E.M Tippetts
Paige by Annette Lyon

Wish me luck! Hope to see other bloggers join in the fun. Just click on the picture to sign up. It should have a link.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for joining the 2012 Summer Book Trek. Happy reading!

Susan said...

Glad you're joining up! The only book I've read on your list is FRESHMAN FOR PRESIDENT. It was cute. I'll be interested to see what you think of the others ...