Friday, June 11, 2010

Bloggiesta!



Maw's Books blog is hosting a blog challenge this weekend. I'm excited because the timing of this challenge is perfect for me. School is finally out and I've been bursting to get some good blogging work done in all my free time.

My goals include (but are not limited to):

-Writing 4 book reivews
-Updating my links list
-and adding new pages with blogger's new page feature
-writing posts about signed books, book ratings, finding clean books, and much more!

If you need some good motivation or just some good blog ideas head over to Maw's blog to participate today!

2 comments:

Marie said...

I added some new pages today too. There were new for me and a little scary at first. But I figured it out.

Your list looks good. Have a productive weekend.

Maw Books said...

You have a great list Gamila. Good luck and let me know if you need help with anything.