Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Summer Reading Thing


There is another reading challenge! Inksplasher is holding one and so I figured I'd join another book challenge. So, instead of listing all the same books I'll just post new ones. It will make things more interesting to me.
My list:
How to take the Ex out of Ex-boyfriend by Jannette Rallison
Emma by Anita Stansfield (I really don't like her style anymore. I stopped reading her books a couple years ago, but I'm curious as to how this historical fiction is going to pan out. I disliked her other historical fiction set during the revolutionary war. So this will be my challenge book.)
The White Bedouin by George Potter
Dragon's Bane by Barbara Hambly
Mrs. Frisby and the Rats of Nihm by Robert C. O'Brien
Caesar as a Man of Letters by F. E. Adock
Caesar in Gaul and Rome by Andrew M. Riggsby

2 comments:

Karlene said...

Thanks for joining the Summer Reading Thing 2008. I loved Ex-Boyfriend. Happy Reading!

Gamila said...

Thanks!