Monday, April 28, 2008

Spring Fantasy Celebration!

Spring Fantasy Celebration!

Alright, starting Monday we are going to have a SPRING FANTASY CELEBRATION! There are flowers and sunshine and that makes me happy. So, to celebrate I’m going to highlight one of my favorite fantasy authors….Garth Nix. In honor of Spring and my love for Garth Nix novels I shall post every day!

Monday: Review of Old Kindgdom Trilogy
Tuesday: Book Cover Madness
Wednesday: Book Review of Across the Wall
Thursday: Review of the Keys to the Kingdom Series
Friday: Kick off of Friday's weird lists.

There will be a contest on Friday! I will be giving away a free book. My books have been stored at my parents house for several years, and I need to get rid of some of them, and I thought to myself, it would be fun to give them away on my blog! So, this is my first offical blog giveaway! Details will be forthcomming.

No comments: