Saturday, July 3, 2010

Oh, how I love the library in the summer time!

Books I just returned to the library recently:
Calamity Jack by Dean and Shannon Hale (husband approved)
Airman by Eoin Colfer (husband approved)
Princess for Hire by Lindsey Leavitt
Just One Wish by Janette Rallison
This world we live in by Susan Beth Pfeffer (husband approved)
Spells by Aprilynne Pike


Books I recently checked out:
Boneshaker by Cheri Priest (husband excited to read. Score! )
The Softwire Series: A Virus on Orbis (husband interested)
The Risen Empire by Scott Westerfeld (husband eager to read. Score again! )
Ice by Sarah Durst
I’d tell you I’d love but then I’d have to Kill You by Ally Carter
Written in Bone: Buried Lives of Jamestown and Colonial Maryland.

Books I have on Hold:
The Princess and the Snowbird by Mette Ivie Harrison ( bah! I can’t wait. I’m sooo excited for this one! )
The 13th Reality: Blade of Shattered Hope by James Dashner

No comments: