Saturday, May 30, 2009

Summer Reading Thing 2009

LDS Publisher is once again hosting a summer reading challenge. It has been a while since I have participated in a reading challenge and so I'm going to sign up. All you have to do is post of list of books you plan to read by LDS Authors. So, here is my list....

Hourglass Door by Lisa Magnum
Reunion by Ally Condie
Recovering Charles by Jason Wright
Wings by Aprilynne Pike
Warbreaker by Brandon Sanderson
Princess of the Midnight Ball by Jessica Day George
Dragon Spear by Jessica Day George
Just One Wish by Janette Rallison
At Jouney's End by Annette Lyon
Spires of Stone by Annette Lyon
The Princess and the Bear by Mette Harrison

There may or may not be more...depending on how well the public library works here for me in Texas. This may be weird by I'm already mourning the loss of the Provo area writing and book community. I don't know that I'll ever see its equal. Especially when it came to writing for kids and young adults.

1 comment:

LDS_Publisher said...

Thanks for joining the Summer Reading Thing. You've got a great list.

The Mr. Linky keeps going up and down, so just email all your review links to me and I'll get them posted.