Friday, June 24, 2011

More about the Husband and a Project Revealed

So, the theme for this week shall be the husband! It was father's day last Sunday, and so he deserves a little love, a little recognition, and few extra short story sells.

Short story sells?

Yes, that is right. I have neglected to announce that the brilliant writer husband has something you can read. Right now. Only a mouse click away.

Last month we released his short story "Killer"  as a e-book on Amazon Kindle. We also started up a little business called Wandering Leaf Publishing. Yea! Where we plan to write and release e-book stories together.  Tis one of the huge projects that I've been meaning to reveal for a while, but hadn't got around to yet.

So without further ado....



Wandering Leaf Publishing would like to announce the release of its first short story in e-book format.

"Killer" by Kindal Debenham

A brief glimpse into the mind of a serial killer. Meet Daniel, a former employee of the Center for Disease Control, who has turned to a life of murder. A 3,000 word short story.









A sneak peek:

"So I guess I killed them all.

It didn’t seem like I had succeeded at first. My last try had been far too obvious, and as a result, I found myself very much in jail. That’s never a good sign of success."


Now Avaliable for purchase at amazon.

























No comments: