Monday, September 22, 2008

Fall Into Reading


So, I'm starting another reading challenge. Truly, having another cool image on my side bar was a mojor motivator to do this again. I'm a sad creature. Without futher ado here is my fall reading list. Also, if you want to join the fun just click the image on the right, which has a link to Callapidder Days, our host.

Peace Like a River by Leir Enger
Hero of Ages (Mistborn 3!) by Brandon Sanderson
Her Good Name by Josi Kilpack
Castle Corona by Sharon Creech
As Wide as the River by Dean Hughes
Facing the Enemy by Dean Hughes
Dragon's Bane by Barbara Hambly
Life of Pi

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck completing the challenge! Happy Reading! :)

Anonymous said...

I like this challenge simply because it helps you organize your reading. I've yet to make up my list but hope to get to it soon.

Heather Moore said...

I've read three off the list (Her Good Name, Life of Pi, and Peace Like a River)--loved all of them. Great list.

Katrina @ Callapidder Days said...

I've been wanting to read Life of Pi for a while -- it looks good. And I've heard so many things (mostly good, some bad) about Peace Like a River, but have never read that one either.

Enjoy your fall reading!